Mocha Cinnamon Christmas Doughnuts
- 1 scoop of our All-in-one shake Mocha
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp applesauce
- ⅓ cup oat milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tbsp hot water
- ½ tbsp & ½ tsp milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly spray the donut pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and Mocha
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, vanilla extract, milk, and butter. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined
- Transfer batter to a pastry bag or a plastic bag with a corner cut off. Pipe batter into the doughnut pan filling each cavity about ⅔ full
- Bake for 14 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool
- While doughnuts are cooling, stir together all ingredients for the frosting. You may need to add up to another 1/2 teaspoon of milk to reach desired consistency. Dip the tops of each doughnut into the glaze and return to the wire rack. Top with sprinkles, allow glaze to harden before serving, and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
All-in-one shake - Mocha
A nutrient-rich superfood shake that offers the satisfying taste of an aromatic latte, with the creaminess of a milkshake — without any gritty texture or unpleasant aftertaste.
Protein Blend (Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Fava Bean Protein), Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Coconut Milk*, Natural Mocha Flavour, Cocoa, Organic Fruits and Vegetables Blend (Kale*, Spinach*, Broccoli*, Spirulina*, Chlorella*, Açai Juice*, Amla Fruit*, Goji*, Pomegranate Juice*, Acerola Juice*, Mangosteen*, Strawberry Juice*, Cranberry Juice*, Maqui Berry*, Jabuticaba Juice*), Sunflower Oil, Himalayan Pink Salt, Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Reb M (Rebaudioside M*), Digestive enzymes blend (protease, lipase, lactase, cellulase, amylase), Bacterial culture (Bacillus coagulans).*Organic Ingredients— May Contain: Peanuts
See more recipes...
TRY GOOD PROTEIN RISK FREE
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Shake up your daily nutrition! Try Good Protein for 60 days and see how you feel! If you don’t absolutely love it, for any reason, we’ll refund your money.