Salted Caramel Waffles
- 1 scoop of our All-in-one shake Salted Caramel
- ½ cup flour (white, whole-wheat, or gluten-free)
- 1 ½ cups oats (blended)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to prepare:
- Blend oats in blender
- Add all ingredients to a blender (starting with the wet ingredients first) then blend until nice and smooth
- Pour blended ingredients into a bowl and allow to rest for about 10 minutes while you preheat your waffle iron
- Cook the waffles according to the manufacturer's instructions on your waffle iron
- Serve with fresh fruits and maple syrup, and enjoy!
See more recipes...
TRY GOOD PROTEIN RISK FREE
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Shake up your daily nutrition! Try Good Protein for 60 days and see how you feel! If you don’t absolutely love it, for any reason, we’ll refund your money.