Hazelnut & Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 scoops of our All-in-one shake Chocolate
- 2 cups almond milk
- ⅓ cup crushed hazelnuts
- ½ cup hazelnut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
How to prepare:
- Blend all ingredients (except hazelnuts) until smooth and creamy
- Pour the mix into a metal bowl and place in the freezer
- Whisk every 20-30 minutes (4 times total)
- Add hazelnuts once the ice cream is nearly completely frozen
- Store overnight in the freezer
- Top with hazelnuts and chocolate chunks, and enjoy!
See more recipes...
TRY GOOD PROTEIN RISK FREE
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Shake up your daily nutrition! Try Good Protein for 60 days and see how you feel! If you don’t absolutely love it, for any reason, we’ll refund your money.