Hazelnut & chocolate ice cream
- Preparation time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 4-6 servings
- 2 scoops (2 servings) of Good Protein Chocolate
- 500ml (2 cups) almond milk
- 85ml (1/3 cup) crushed hazelnuts
- 125ml (1/2 cup) hazelnut butter
- 85ml (1/3 cup) maple syrup
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients (except hazelnuts) in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mix into a metal bowl and put it in the freezer.
- Whisk every 20-30 minutes (4 times total). Add the hazelnuts, only when the ice cream is at the point of being completely frozen.
- Let stand overnight in the freezer. Garnish with hazelnuts, chocolate pieces, and enjoy!