Acai, Chocolate & Goji Berry Protein Bars
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2-4 servings
- 1 scoop (1 serving) of Good Protein Açaï Berry
- 15ml (1 tbsp.) coconut oil
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) cocoa powder
- 15ml (1 tbsp.) all-purpose flour
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) dried goji berries
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) almond milk
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) walnuts of your choice
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Make a small block and set aside in the fridge for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Cut the small block into bars and enjoy!